I can't WAIT to meet you!
If I haven't made it loud and clear already, let me say it now: I'm thrilled to have you on my books, and I can't wait to bring your vision for your hair to life!
I know that walking into a new salon can be a bit intimidating, so I put together this little welcome page to ease that intimidation and give you a proper welcome! Also: I promise you I'm about the least intimidating person you'll ever meet- hang with me for just our consultation, and between that time together and getting your bearings in my cozy shop, and you'll be feeling right at home.
The info below should leave you feeling prepped and ready for our time together, but please don't hesitate to reach out with any questions! I'm an email gal, and you can always contact me at Kelli@lushandlather.co
I can't wait to meet you in person!
Steps to Book:
Your hair appointment day will start with pulling on up to the CUTEST little shop on the westside! We've got endless free street parking, and you'll know you got the right spot when you see the big "Lush + Lather sign" out front. Once you make your way inside, we will find a comfy spot to sit down for a 10-15 minute consultation. Here, we will discuss not only the details of your first visit, but also a longterm plan to ensure all of your hair hopes and dreams are met.
If the best color of your life is what you're after, I will create a custom formula, just for you, which will be recorded in our system so that we can continue to narrow in on absolute perfection, visit after visit. My salon offers everything from Wifi to sparkling waters to snacks and mints to keep you feeling pampered and relaxed during your visit, so come prepared for some "you time".
After your relaxing shampoo, we will head back to my chair to craft a cut that best suits not only your texture and preference, but your lifestyle and commitment to styling. Each service includes a blowout, so whether big or sleek, your hair will fall with some bounce and revitalized shine.
We'll conclude our first appointment with some recommendations for what products will best serve you in your new cut and color look. And, don't forget about the post coloring photoshoot- you bring your selfie face and I'll do the rest! Last but not least, we'll chat about what the ideal timeframe would be in between appointments, and we will get your set up with your follow up appointment.
A few pro tips:
1. I'll spoil you rotten with every beverage and snack at my disposal, but please feel free to bring anything in addition to what we have that will make you (and your belly) feel comfortable during out time together.
2. I am extremely cautious to not spill color or chemicals on my guests clothing, but capes are not foolproof. Please arrive for your appointment in clothes you wouldn't cry over, and clothes that do not disrupt your natural hairline (turtlenecks and hairstylists are not friends)
3. Speaking of clothing, I'd love to take your photo at the conclusion of our appointment! Would you consider wearing a black, white, or tan solid colored shirt?
4. Please arrive to your appointment with clean dry hair. The cleaner the hair, the less the chemicals have to flex to make their mark, and therefore, the more gentle your haircolor process will be on your hair.
5. No need to get outrageously dolled up for your appointment, but if you are loyal to a daily makeup regimen, please wear it for your appointment. My goal is to always enhance your natural beauty while incorporating the (artificially) polished details of your haircolor and skin tone into a cohesive finished look. Also, speaking from experience, staring at yourself in a mirror for 3 hours with a bare face is, uhh, let's say it's just not in line with our confidence enhancing experience.
Eyebrow Wax $16
Lip Wax $10
Brow tint: $25
Seasonal Hair Mask: $20
My add on menu is available to add on to any existing service- just let me know at the beginning of our time together that you're interested in one of the add on's listed below, and I'd be more than happy to accommodate it (as time allows) during out time together.
Want to Jump on My Cancellation List?
Perfect- I've got you covered!
1. Go to Facebook, and search my "Kelli's VIP Client Chat", or request to join by clicking here and keep your eyes peeled! This is my virtual cancelation list!
2. Feel free to check back on Vagaro!
3. Follow me on social media- I will post last minute openings here